Welcome to the Peralta Community College District
New and Former Students: Follow the steps below to get you started with the enrollment process.
Continuing Students: If you are a continuing student, you can go directly to our PASSPORT Student Administration System to enroll for classes.
**If you have not attended one of the Peralta Colleges within the last two semesters, you must first complete the Peralta Colleges Admission Application.
Please note that you won’t be receiving an email confirmation with your student ID number and passport log in since you already have a record with Peralta and your student ID and Passport information does not change. You can proceed to Step 3 after reapplying for admissions.
|STEP 1 – Apply for Admission|
1. Begin the Peralta Colleges Admission Application
Keep a record of your application confirmation number in case you experience problems or need to call us. Only new students will receive an email from Peralta Admissions to the email address listed on your application with information about enrollment and instructions on how to log into the PASSPORT Student Administration System. While you only need to submit an application to one college, you will be able to enroll in classes at all four Peralta Colleges.
|Registration Issues and Questions||OpenCCCApply issues|
|Call (510) 466-7387
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include: First Name, Last Name, Student ID Number or last 4 digits of SS# in your request.
|Call toll-free 1-877-247-4836 Email: email@example.com|
|STEP 2 – Student Success and Support Program|
(If you have been notified that you are an Exempt student, proceed to Step 3.)
The Student Success Program requirements may be necessary for some students before enrolling in classes.
- Assessment – Assessment in English or English as a Second Language (ESL) and Mathematics will be used by counselors to help you choose classes. See the current Schedule of Classes for the Assessment schedule and make an appointment.
- Orientation – You will enroll in an orientation course designed to familiarize you with the college and its services, assist you in selecting classes and create your abbreviated Student Education Plan (SEP). See the current Schedule of Classes for available Counseling courses.
- Counseling and Advisement – See a counselor for additional help with your educational goals. Contact the counseling office at the college you will be attending to schedule an appointment. (Please bring non Peralta transcripts and assessment test results to your counseling appointment.)
|STEP 3 – Register for Classes|
- Access the online Schedule of Classes and select courses.
- Meet with a counselor to ensure you meet the prerequisites (bring any non-Peralta transcripts) or check the College Catalog.
- Go to the PASSPORT Student Administration System.
- Click the link “Forgot Password?” and then click “Retrieve Your User ID and Initial Password” to obtain your user ID and password.
- Log into PASSPORT.
- Click the “Student Center” link.
- Under “Enrollment Dates”, verify your enrollment appointment time. You may enroll for classes on or after this date and time.
- Click “Enroll” and choose the appropriate term.
- Click “ADD” and select your classes
- When you have finished enrolling, pay your fees. Payment Policies.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to log into the Passport System.