Welcome to the Peralta Community College District
New and Former Students: Follow the steps below to get you started with the enrollment process. If you have not attended one of the Peralta Colleges within the last two semesters, you must first complete the Peralta Colleges Admission Application.
Continuing Students: If you are a continuing student, you can go directly to our PASSPORT Student Administration System to enroll for classes.
STEP 1 – Apply for Admission
1. Beging the Peralta Colleges Admission Application
Keep a record of your application confirmation number, in case you experience problems or need to call us. New students will receive an email from Peralta Admissions to the email address listed on your application with information about enrollment and instructions on how to log into the PASSPORT Student Administration System.
|Registration Questions||CCCApply form problems|
|Call (510) 466-7368||Call toll-free 1-800-468-6927|
STEP 2 – Student Success and Support Program (If you have been notified that you are an Exempt student, proceed to Step 3.)
The Student Success Program requirements may be necessary for some students before enrolling in classes.
1. Assessment – Assessment in English or English as a Second Language (ESL) and Mathematics will be used by counselors to help you choose classes. See the current Schedule of Classes for the Assessment schedule and make an appointment.
2. Orientation – You will enroll in an orientation course designed to familiarize you with the college and its services, assist you in selecting classes and create your abbreviated Student Education Plan (SEP). See the current Schedule of Classes for available Counseling courses.
3. Counseling and Advisement – See a counselor for additional help with your educational goals. Contact the counseling office at the college you will be attending to schedule an appointment. (Please bring non Peralta transcripts and assessment test results to your counseling appointment.)
STEP 3 – Register for Classes
- Access the online Schedule of Classes and select courses.
- Meet with a counselor to ensure you meet the prerequisites (bring any non-Peralta transcripts) or check the College Catalog.
- Go to the PASSPORT Student Administration System.
- Click the link “Click here to retrieve your User Id and Password” to obtain your user ID and password.
- Log into PASSPORT.
- Click the “Student Center” link.
- Under “Enrollment Dates”, verify your enrollment appointment time. You may enroll for classes on or after this date and time.
- Click “Enroll” and choose the appropriate term.
- Click “ADD” and select your classes
- When you have finished enrolling, pay your fees.
NOTE: Any student who enrolls before the beginning of the term must make a payment no later than two (2) weeks before the beginning of the term. Failure to pay your fees may result in classes being dropped. Any student who adds after this deadline is required to pay tuition fees immediately or a hold WILL be placed on your account and the debt will be sent to collections.
Please email email@example.com if you are unable to log into the Passport System.
High School Students
1. Complete STEPS 1 above.
2. Complete a High School Concurrent Enrollment Form – The form must include classes recommended by your high school counselor.
3. Submit your form to the college Admissions & Records Office to enroll in classes. High School students can only add classes in person at the Admissions & Records Office on campus. High School students are allowed to drop and view personal information online in their PASSPORT Student Center.
- Complete STEP 1 above.
- Go to the Office of International Affairs located at 333 East 8th St. in Oakland, CA to complete and submit the International Application Form.
- Pay your $50 application fee and additional tuition fees at the Office of International Affairs.
- Form I-20 will be issued to you (For transfer students: Form I-20 will be issued to you upon SEVIS release from previous school).
- Complete Matriculation: International Student Orientation and Assessment.
- Complete Counseling and Advisement.
- Register in person on or anytime after the New Student Open Enrollment Date.
- Complete STEP 3 (above) to access your PASSPORT Student Center.
Note: If you are unable to log into Passport, contact the Office of International Affairs at (510) 466-7380.