Fees and Tuition
The following fees are due two weeks prior the first day of class. If a course is added after the first day of class, payment is due at the time of enrollment. Past due fees will result in a bursar hold which will prevent additional enrollment, official transcript requests and diplomas.
- California Community College Enrollment Fee – $46.00 per semester unit (all students)
- Campus Center Use Fee – $2.00 per semester, per campus (all students)
- *Student Representation Fee – Beginning Fall 2016, $2.00 per semester, per campus (all students)
- AC Transit EasyPass Fee – The fee schedule is as follows:
- Fall 2015 & Spring 2016: $41.00 per semester (all students enrolled in 9 units or more)
- Fall 2016 & Spring 2017: $38.02 per semester (all students enrolled in 6 units or more)
- Fall 2017 & Spring 2019: $40.79 per semester (all students enrolled in 6 units or more)
- Fall 2019 & Spring 2020: $42.29 per semester (all students enrolled in 6 units or more)
- Health Fee – $18 per semester for Fall and Spring Semesters, $15 for the Summer term (all students)
- Non-Resident Tuition – Beginning Fall 2016, $230.00 per semester unit (all out of state and/or international students)
- Capital Outlay Fee – $6.00 per unit; not to exceed $144 in an academic year (all non-resident students who are both citizens and residents of a foreign county).
Click here for more information about the fees mentioned above and any other additional fees at the Peralta Community College District including exemptions and/or exceptions for payment of fees.
Parking Fees (optional):
The fee schedule is as follows:
- $2 per day (exact change only)
- A student decal for enrolled/registered students may be required
- $40 permit per Fall and Spring semester for students enrolled in less than 9 units
- $29 permit per Fall and Spring semester for students enrolled in 9 units or more
- $20 permit per Fall and Spring semester for low-income students. A low income student is defined as a person who demonstrate(s) financial need under federal standards or income standards established by the Board of Governors and students receiving benefits under the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families Program (formerly Aid to Families with Dependent Children), the Supplemental Security Income/State Supplemental Payment Program or a general assistance program. Students with BOG waivers are considered low income students.
- $20 permit per Summer semester for all students Peralta Community College District AP 5030
- $10 permit per Fall and Spring semester for students with motorcycles
- $5 for permit per Summer semester for students with motorcycles
Note: High school students enrolled in 11 units or less will not be charged enrollment fees or any other college/district fees (except for the AC Transit EasyPass and Student Representation fees). Special admit full-time high school students, enrolled in 11.5 units or more, will pay all fees mentioned above.
The Peralta Community College District participates in the State of California Chancellor’s Office Tax Offset Program (COTOP). Past due accounts may be submitted to COTOP by the Peralta Community College District. This enables the State of California Franchise Tax Board to appropriately intercept any tax refunds, lottery winnings or unclaimed property that might be owed to you.
*Student Representation Fee – A student may refuse to pay the fee for religious, political, financial, or moral reasons and shall submit such refusal in writing by completing the Student Representation Fee Waiver Form. Complete, sign and submit the waiver to any cashier’s office on campus for processing.