Students who are not legal residents of California for one year and one day prior to the first day of the term, or do not qualify for non-resident status known as “AB540,” will be charged non-resident tuition and fees as follows:
- Effective Fall 2014 – Non-Resident Tuition – $213 per semester unit (non-resident students only)
- California Community College Enrollment Fee – $ 46 per semester unit (all students)
- Campus Center Use Fee – $ 2 per semester, per campus (all students)
- AC Transit EasyPass Fee – $36 per semester ( all students enrolled in 9 or more units)
- Health Fee – $18 per semester for Fall and Spring Semesters, $15 for the Summer term (all students)
Non-Resident Capital Outlay Fee:
In addition to the fees listed above, nonresident students who are both citizens and residents of a foreign country will be charged a Non-Resident Capital Outlay Fee of $ 6 per semester unit (maximum of $ 144 per year).