Official Transcript Request
|IMPORTANT INFORMATION- Please read before initiating your transcript order:|
- Before ordering a transcript, ensure that your grades and degrees are posted in PASSPORT.
- Students are required to clear all financial obligations due to the college(s) and any other transcript “holds” before transcripts are mailed.
- Official transcripts will include all coursework completed at Berkeley City College, College of Alameda, Laney College and Merritt College.
- Official transcripts will include Work-In-Progress (currently enrolled classes) ONLY after the semester has begun (first day of instruction).
- Allow up to 15 days for records prior to 1970 processing (there is not rush for prior to 1970 records).
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, records may not be released to a third party without the written, signed authorization of the student.
- Picture I.D. is required to order and pick up transcripts in person.
Official Transcript Request
The quickest and most convenient way to request a transcript is online over the Internet. Please view the ordering options below:
|Option 1: ONLINE|
The Peralta Community College District has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the internet through their secured site. TranscriptsPlus® will facilitate your request 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. You can request your Official Transcript though your PASSPORT Student Center or you can click on the icon below to get started:
(Or call (847) 716-3005)
Advantages to Ordering Transcripts Online:
- Provide e-mail communication while your order is being processed
- Allow you to submit your request any time day or night
- Provide operator assistance, by calling (847) 716-3005 (This is for transcript orders only). Hours: Monday -Thursday 7am -7pm (CST) & Fridays 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. (CST) Please email Admissions & Records at firstname.lastname@example.org for all other matters.)
|Option 2: IN PERSON|
Fill out the Official Transcript Order Form in advance and take it to any college Admissions & Records Office. Payment must be made at the Cashier’s Office. (Payment with credit cards accepted for online orders only.)
|Option 3: MAIL REQUESTS|
Complete the Official Transcript Order Form. Transcript request must have check or money order included. Do NOT mail cash or credit card information.
Peralta District Admissions & Records
ATTN: Transcript Request
333 East 8th Street
Oakland, CA 94606
The first two transcripts (lifetime) a student orders are FREE ; thereafter the following fees are applied:
- Regular Delivery: $6.00 per copy – mailed within 2-5 business days. (Select this option for electronic or paper transcripts).
- Pick-Up in District Admissions Office: $12.00 per copy ($6.00 rush fee plus $6.00 per copy) – Students pick up transcripts at the District A&R office within 2 business days.*
- Same Day Service: $25.00 ($19.00 same day fee plus $6.00 per copy) – same day service available only at the District Admissions Office. Only checks and money orders are accepted.
- Federal Express Domestic Delivery to main 48 states: $26.00 per copy ($20.00 Shipping charge plus $6.00 per copy). Street Address REQUIRED (No PO Boxes). **For online orders only.
- Federal Express Domestic Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii. $29.00 per copy ($23.00 shipping charge plus $6.00 per copy). **For online orders only.
- Federal Express International Delivery. $49.00 per copy ($43.00 shipping charge plus $6.00 per copy). **For online orders only.
*NOTE: Pick- up orders will be held at the District Admissions and Records Office for a maximum of 30 days. If they are not picked up within the 30 days following the printing of the transcript, they will be destroyed and will not be refunded. A new order and applicable fee(s) will be required.
Documents are sometimes required by other institutions (e.g., AMCAS, PharmCAS, NursingCAS, etc.) to be sent as an attachment with your official transcript.
You need to indicate in your Official Transcript Order Request if you have an attachment that must be included with your official transcript.