Official Transcript Request
How to Order an Official Transcript:
The quickest and most convenient way to request a transcript is online over the Internet. Please view the ordering options below:
|Option 1: ONLINE|
The Peralta Community College District has retained Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders over the Internet through their secured site. TranscriptsPlus® will facilitate your request 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Please click below to enter your order:
Click here to check the status of your transcript request. (Or call (847) 716-3005)
Advantages to Ordering Transcripts Online:
- Provide e-mail communication while your order is being processed
- Provide operator assistance, by calling (847) 716-3005 (This is for transcripts order only). Please contact Admissions & Records at (510) 466-7387 for all other matters.) Hours: Monday -Thursday 7am -7pm (CST) & Fridays 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. (CST)
- Allow you to submit your request any time day or night
|Option 2: IN PERSON|
Fill out the Official Transcript Order Form in advance and take it to any college Admissions & Records Office. Payment must be made at the Cashier’s Office. (Payment with credit cards accepted for online orders only.)
|Option 3: MAIL REQUESTS|
Complete the Official Transcript Order Form make checks payable to PCCD and mail to:
Peralta District Admissions & Records
ATTN: Transcript Request
333 East 8th Street
Oakland, CA 94606
The first two transcripts (lifetime) a student orders are FREE ; thereafter the following fees are applied:
- Regular Delivery: $6.00 per copy – mailed within 7-10 business days.
- Rush Processing: $12.00 per copy ($6.00 rush fee plus $6.00 per copy)- mailed with 3-5 business days.
- Pick-Up Processing: $12.00 per copy ($6.00 rush fee plus $6.00 per copy) – students pick up transcripts at the District A&R office in 2 business days.
- Same Day Service: $25.00 ($19.00 same day fee plus $6.00 per copy) – same day service available only at the District Admissions Office
- Federal Express Delivery: $24.00 per copy ($18.00 Shipping charge plus $6.00 per copy). Street Address REQUIRED (No PO Boxes). **For online orders only.
*NOTE: Rush transcripts held for pick-up will be held for a maximum of 30 days. If they are not picked up within the 30 days following the printing of the transcript, they will be destroyed and will not be refunded. A new order and applicable fee(s) will be required.
- Students are required to clear all financial obligations due to the college(s) and any other transcript “holds” before transcripts are mailed.
- Official transcripts will include all coursework completed at Berkeley City College, College of Alameda, Laney College and Merritt College.
- Official transcripts will also include Work-In-Progress (currently enrolled classes).
- Allow up to 20 days for records prior to 1970 processing (there is not rush for prior to 1970 records).
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, records may not be released to a third party without the written, signed authorization of the student.
- Picture I.D. is required to order and pick up transcripts in person.