Image: Scenes from around campus

Unofficial Transcript Requests

Official TranscriptsTranscript AttachmentsUnofficial TranscriptsEnrollment VerficiationsTranscripts from Other Institutions

Unofficial Transcripts

Your unofficial transcript is available on your PASSPORT Student Center.  For instructions, you may go to  How to view your unofficial transcript using the PASSPORT Student Center.

You may also request your unofficial transcript in-person at the Admissions and Records Offices on campus. 

If you no longer have access to your PASSPORT account, please complete the Unofficial Transcript Request Form.  Once completed, you may email/fax/mail the form to our office along with a copy of your valid government-issued ID. Unofficial transcript processing may take up to 1-2 business days. For records prior to 1970, please allow up to 5-7 days for processing. 



Fax: 510-466-7394

Mailing Address: 

Peralta Community College District

Admissions and Records Office

333 East 8th Street 

Oakland, CA 94606

***You are required to clear all financial obligations due to the college(s) and any other transcript “holds”  in order to see/obtain a copy of your unofficial transcript.  



  • Admissions & Records

    Friday 18 August 2017
    Powered by Wordpress

  • Peralta Community College District

    The district comprises four campuses serving northern Alameda County.