Transcripts from other Institutions Attended
You should submit official transcripts from all Colleges and Universities previously attended.
Please carefully read all of the following information before submitting your Official Transcript:
- Students are responsible for requesting official transcripts from each institution attended.
- Opened, faxed or emailed copies of official transcripts will not be considered official.
- Official transcripts from other institutions become the property of the Peralta Colleges and will not be duplicated or returned.
- Official transcripts from other institutions will be retained at the District Admissions and Records Office for a maximum of five (5) years from the date the office received your transcript.
- Transcripts are not automatically evaluated for a student’s educational goal. Please visit/contact the counseling office on campus for more information.
Transcripts from other institutions can be submitted to our District electronically, by mail or in person.
Our District accepts electronic transcripts through secure transcript providers, which include credentials solutions, Parchment, escrip-safe, and the National Student Clearinghouse.
|By Mail or In Person:|
Official transcripts must be in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution.
Please mail transcripts to:
Peralta Community College District
Admissions and Records Office
333 East 8th Street
Oakland, CA 94606
You may hand deliver Official Transcripts (in a sealed envelope) to your academic counselor or to the Admissions and Records Office at your home college. Any unsealed transcripts will not be received/accepted.
To confirm that your transcripts have been received by our District’s Student Transcript Office, please call 510-466-7364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.