Benefits & Medical Information Home
September 2016 Announcements
Dependent Eligibility Audit (DEA) 2016 Underway
Look for your home mailing or download an advanced copy of the 2016 Initial Announcement 9/9/16 mailed to active benefit eligible employees and retirees and the accompanying 2016 Dependent Eligibility Audit Frequently Asked Questions.
Part Time Hourly Faculty Open Enrollment for Fall 2016 Coverage Begins August 22 and ends September 21, 2016
Enroll through our secure portal BenefitBridge
- Review the options in in the Part-Time Hourly Faculty Open Enrollment Announcement for Part Time Hourly Faculty, special edition (mailed August 5 to home addresses)
- Collect supporting documentation. Your enrollment will be processed within 10 days from the date your last document is uploaded. Once enrolled, coverage begins 9/1/16 and ends 2/28/17.
- Login and navigate through BenefitBridge to enroll and upload your documents.
- Enrollment is voluntary, online and not automatic between semesters.
- Compliance documents (COBRA Announcement, Summary Plan Descriptions, Plan Documents and Summary Benefit Comparisons are on Benefitbridge.)
- Need assistance? email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510 466 -7229 to schedule a personal appointment.
Back by popular demand, Golden State Warriors Basketball Tickets:
- Purchase by October 1, 2016 for Opening Night 10/25: warriors-2017
- Cost $180 per ticket
Updated Documents for the Flexible Spending Plans:
The next new employee orientations are:
- August 2
- September 20
Other times are available by appointment; email email@example.com or call 466 -7229 to schedule
- Retirement Readiness – November 10, 2016 @ 4pm-6pm
Download your personal copy of the 2016 2017 Employee Benefits Guide-Peralta Benefits Everyone, Wellness Begins With You. Peralta Community College District benefits are designed to meet the changing needs of your life.We are pleased to announce that there will be no plan design changes to our benefit plans. Even though our plans remain the same, you may have different needs than last year. Stay informed and engaged review the guide and the resources contained therein. View the 2016-2017 Peralta CCD Benefits Guide for plan information and resources; rates are noted on pages 22 and 23.