Benefits & Medical Information Home
Peralta Community College District
Benefits Office Survey
The results are in!
View full results of the Spring 2016 Employee/Retiree feedback Survey here: Results link
“Peralta Takes A Break Cruise 2016” flyer (pdf) Come join us!
January 2016 Updates
- Increase to Commuter Monthly Contributions. PRE-TAX COMMUTER EXPENSE PROGRAM HANDBOOK 2016 (Commuter/Parking enrollment form included.
- New Partnership with JFK University. Obtain a University Degree. Attend upcoming lunch and learn.
- Respond to the PCCD Benefits Office Survey by January 20, 2016.
- Save the Dates; Retirement Workshops, New Employee Orientations Schedules and Part-time Faculty Spring 2016 Open Enrollment
December 2015 Peralta Benefits Everyone
- Customer Services Resources
- Medicare annual notice
- BenefitBridge online secure portal
- Medicare Enrollment Campaign 2/3/2016
Click here for a personal copy of the December 2015 Peralta Benefits Everyone Newsletter
Open enrollment for part-time hourly faculty will begin on
February 2, 2016 and end on March 2, 2016 for coverage
March 1 – August 31, 2016.
Before you begin your online enrollment, download your “Term Workload” from Promt (your term workload determines your share of premium)
To enroll: click here for access to the secure website www.benefitbridge.com/peralta
Click here for your personal copy of the Spring 2016 Open Enrollment Announcement (20 pages)mailed on December 21, 2015
New from the District Benefits Office
October 2015 Peralta Benefits Everyone Peralta Benefits Everyone
2016 Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Handbook 2016 Peralta FSA Handbook 102215
2016 Peralta Pre-Tax Commuter Expense Program Handbook
New Employee Orientation & Retirement Planning
Download your copy of the orientation schedule for yourself or to share with others. Other times available by appointment. Call 510 466 7229.
Peralta Active & Retiree – Summary Plan Descriptions