- John F. Kennedy University – Peralta Community College District Employees Community Partner Scholarship
- 24 hour fitness Special Membership Rates for Peralta Community College District Employees
Peralta-game-night-warriors-tickets- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 @ 7:30pm – Deadline to purchase: Wednesday February 1, 2017
Cigna Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- VOLUNTARY TERM LIFE AND VOLUNTARY ACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISMEMBERMENT (AD&D) INSURANCE OVERVIEW
- Cigna Group Life Insurance Certificate
- Cigna Group Policy VTL-003249 (Policy effective date: July 1, 1996)
- Amendment (July 1, 2006)
- Amendment (September 1, 2012)
- Amendment (July 1, 2014)
- Cigna Life Insurance Change Form Application
- Cigna New Enrollment Application
- New Cigna rates effective July 1, 2016
VSP Voluntary Vision Benefits Summary
Tax-deferred 403(b) & 457 Plan – 2014 Updates
- Peralta CCD 403b Plan Document (8-13-2014)
- Peralta CCD 457 Plan Highlights (8-13-2014)
- Peralta CCD 457 Plan Document (8-25-2014)
New 403(b)Plan and 457(b) Plan Contribution Plan Limits for 2015
2015 Calendar year contribution limits the 403(b) and the 457(b) plan have increased to $18,000. Other limits may apply. Check with your financial planner or tax consultant for limits appropriate to your circumstances.
MidAmerica is the tax-deferred plan administrator for the tax-deferred plan employee contributions since 2011 and has launched a new website for your use.
You are encouraged to use this website to get current information on:
- vendor choices (where do you want to invest?)
- forms routing (where do you send your salary reduction agreement forms for processing?)
- acquiring signatures on your transactions (how do you obtain a district signature on loan and/or distribution forms?)
(Effective December 1, 2011, MidAmerica Administrative & Retirement Solutions, Inc. (MidAmerica) became our third-party administrator for the Peralta tax-deferred 403(b) and 457 plans. Voluntary deferrals, distribution, loan, transfer & exchange approvals are now being handled through MidAmerica.)
Distribution/loan requests and rollover forms requiring District authorization should now be directed to Mid America with the Transaction Routing Form noted below:
US Mail: 402 South Kentucky Avenue, Suite 500; Lakeland, FL 33801
Fax: 877 513 2272
Phone: 866 873 4240
Contact your personal financial planner or tax advisor for counseling or you may also contact ZUK Financial Services at (800) 660-6291 extension 105.
MidAmerica is the current vendor of the Accumulation Program for-Part Time and Limited-Service Employees (APPLE) Plan. For concerns regarding the APPLE contributions, contact MidAmerica at 800 430 7999.