Image: Scenes from around campus

Merritt Kids College – Career Exploration and Summer Fun!

17 March 2012. 4 comments

Merritt Kids College is in its 3rd year of offering an affordable Summer Camp experience. We are located on the Merritt College campus in the month of June for students entering grades 6th – 9th grade. Our mission is to nurture a habit of learning by providing opportunities for career exploration, physical activity and personal growth in a college setting. This summer we will be offering new activities in career exploration such as, Fire Science, Nursing, Administration of Justice and Emergency Medical Technician. Returning activities include Microscopy, Chemistry, Ceramics and much more. Merritt College faculty teaches all classes and presentations are by Merritt College counselors.

Our summer session begins June 18th through the 28th for an amazing low price of $150.00. Each day we start at 9am to 4pm with aftercare available from 4pm to 6pm at an additional charge of $15.00 per day. For more information, click here!

[CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE]

Filed under: Merritt College. Tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments

1. Julienne Ngilbus says:

How do I register my son walter to the summer program

2. Public Relations says:

Hi Julienne, you can call (510) 436-2609 or go to http://www.merritt.edu/student-services/kids-college for more information. Thank you for your inquiry!

3. Patricia J. Tam says:

I would like to donate. How can I do this? I am very happy to donate to our cause. I am a Laney Culinary Art Patisserie student presently. If there is some way that I can process a donation I would like to know what it is. There are some children and older teens that have lived on my block that I would love to have had this opportunity, they are so precious children. Most of them have moved away. But this program gives me hope that maybe they will be included.

4. Public Relations says:

Hi Patricia, you can call (510) 436-2609 for information about donation. Thank you!