The Annual Security Report
The Peralta Sheriff Department will keep and maintain an annual security report that includes the following:
1. A description of educational programs to promote the awareness of sexual assault, dating & domestic violence, and stalking
2. Procedures to follow if sexual assault, dating & domestic violence, or stalking occur
3. Information on a victim/survivor’s option to notify appropriate law enforcement authorities, if she (he) so requests
4. Information about existing services available for victims/survivors
5. Information on changing a victim/survivor’s academic situation after an alleged sexual assault, if those changes are requested by the victim/survivor and are reasonably available
6. Procedures for campus disciplinary action, including statements that 1) the accuser and the accused are entitled to the same opportunities to have others present during a disciplinary proceeding; and 2) both the accuser and the accused must be informed of the outcome of any institutional disciplinary proceeding.
7. A description of the sanctions the campus may impose following an outcome of a disciplinary proceeding.