Image: Scenes from around campus
Distance Education Resources
- Yahoo.com > Education > Instructional_Technology
- Google.com > Education > Instructional Technology
- Open Directory – Reference: Education: Instructional Technology The Open Directory Project is a human-edited directory, constructed and maintained by a vast, global community of volunteer editors.
- California Learning Resource NetworkThe purpose of the California Learning Resource Network is to provide a one-stop information source that enables California educators to identify supplemental electronic learning resources that both meet local instructional needs and embody the implementation of California curriculum frameworks and standards.
- US Department of Education Technology Initiative Educational Technology links from the Dept. of Education.
- Instructional Technology Research Online (Georgia State University) InTRO is dedicated to providing professionals in the field of Instructional Technology with an electronic forum to disseminate, discuss, and advance research in Instructional Technology and related fields.
- IU – UC Berkeley The Interactive University Project (IU) enables UC Berkeley to make its unmatched resources of people and knowledge available on the Internet. We serve learners and educators, targeting K-12 teachers, students, their families, and local communities throughout the Bay Area and California.
- From Now On Educational Technology for Engaged Learning Educational Technology for Literacy
- UC TLtC University of California Teaching, Learning and technology Center
- Instructional Technology Related Links Instructional Technology Services, Prince George’s Community College
- EDUCAUSE EDUCAUSE is a nonprofit association whose mission is to advance higher education by promoting the intelligent use of information technology.
- eLearn magazine eLearn magazine is published by ACM, a not-for-profit educational association serving those who work, teach, and learn in the various computing-related fields.
- The Concord Consortium The Concord Consortium is a nonprofit educational research and development organization based in Concord, Massachusetts. We create interactive materials that exploit the power of information technologies. Our primary goal in all our work is digital equity improving learning opportunities for all students.