Faculty and Staff Home
Click here for Peralta IT Help Desk– Information on login accounts, email, and more
PROMT/Passport/FootPrints by WebVPN
Peralta Staff will never send you an email asking for your username and password. Never respond to any emails that ask for your username and password no matter who it is from. This information is never asked for legitimate reasons. If you have given out your password, pleases change it ASAP.
To change your Email/Passport password using Outlook Web Access;
(For video instruction, please go to http://oldweb.peralta.edu/it_edits/tutorial/resetpw/swf/resetpw.html)
- Log into Outlook Web Access (OWA) by using the link https://mail.peralta.edu/owa
- Click on the Options in the upper right corner of the page
- Select Change password in the left side of the screen
- Enter your current password in the Old Password field
- Enter your new password in the New Password field
- Enter your new password again in the Confirm New Password field
- Click on the Save icon to save the change
If you need assistance in changing your password or have any questions, Please contact the Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (510) 587-7800.
Please help us to provide you more efficient services by using our online system to submit your helpdesk request.
Please click this link to start : https://access.peralta.edu
( Use Footprints Helpdesk Support Request)
For Video Instruction:
You can also using the quick link below to submit a request if you are using a workstation at work.
For video instruction:
Part 1: Download data file
Part 2: Create attendence roster form
Part 3: Create grade roster form