Image: Scenes from around campus

Documents Needed

Possible Documents Needed

•Verification Worksheet
•IRS Tax Return Transcript (student and/or parent)
• W2’s (student and/or parent)
•Citizenship Documentation
•INS Documentation
•Birth Certificates
•Permanent Resident Cards
•Social Security Cards
•Selective Service Confirmation
•Proof of High School Graduation

Based on the Student Aid Report (SAR) that you received from the Department of Education, you may need some or all of the documents listed above.

  • Financial Aid

    Monday 31 August 2015
    Powered by Wordpress

  • Peralta Community College District

    The district comprises four campuses serving northern Alameda County.