Image: Scenes from around campus

Financial Aid Approved Academic Programs & Gainful Employment Information

Things to Know Before Selecting or Changing your Academic Major

Academic Major and Eligibility for Financial Aid

To be considered to be eligible for and to receive financial aid you must be enrolled in an eligible program at your home college and be a regular student working toward a degree, certificate or degree/transfer to a four-year institution.  To view a list of eligible programs for Financial Aid at a Peralta College, please click the link below.

FA Approved Academic Plans 5.17.16


Financial Aid Home College

The Financial Aid home college is the Peralta school of record at which you plan to complete degree, certificate or degree/transfer requirements is your home college for Financial Aid purposes.
For example, if have indicated a declared major of “Culinary Arts” at Laney College, you must apply through FAFSA or CA Dream Act, list the appropriate FAFSA School code (see below) and submit all Financial Aid documents to the Laney College Financial Aid Office.
Financial Aid FAFSA TITLE IV School Codes:
Berkeley City: 014311
College of Alameda: 006720
Laney College: 001266
Merritt College: 001267

Gainful Employment

For information regarding our Gainful Employment programs, click on the link below.



  • Financial Aid

    Tuesday 26 July 2016
    Powered by Wordpress

  • Peralta Community College District

    The district comprises four campuses serving northern Alameda County.
  • Oakland Weather