Financial Aid Disbursement
How to Access your Financial Aid Funds
The Peralta Community College District has partnered with BankMobile (Formerly HigherOne, Inc.), a financial services company, to implement a new method of Financial Aid disbursement to the campuses.
Once you receive your Bank Mobile Personal Code in the mail
Follow these three simple steps:
- Visit the website www.refundselection.com
- Set up – Enter your personal code to get started.
- Choose the refund option that is best for you. (PeraltaCard, Direct Deposit, By Check)
Students will have 3 choices to receive their disbursement:
- Bank Mobile Vibe account– Same-day deposits to students’ BankMobile account (Debit Card). If you choose this option, BankMobile will send you a Peralta Debit Card within 5-7 business days
- Direct deposits to another bank account (i.e. Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Credit Union, etc…) (refunds available in 2-3 business days)
- By check, which would be mailed to their home (refunds available in 5-7 business days).
Questions receiving or activating your BankMobile Vibe account? Bank Mobile Customer Care
Questions about fees associated with the BankMobile Vibe account? Fee Schedule
- College of Alameda – F building right next to the Cyber Café.
- Berkeley City College – 5th floor in the Student Lounge.
- Laney College – Student center in the dining hall.
- Merritt College – R building next to Admission and Records and Financial Aid entrance.
Students will be able to withdraw money from the CardTronics ATM Machines (located on campus) as well as any ATM machine from the AllPoint Network without a fee (If students withdraw money from any other ATM or outside bank, they will be charged $2.50 per transaction). There is also a $10 replacement fee if you lose your BankMobile card.
Have additional questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions or visit your PCCD campus financial aid office.