Image: Scenes from around campus

Insurance Eligibility Screening and Enrollment Services

3 January 2013

Other Services and Health Insurance

If you do not have health insurance, you may be asked to make an appointment to check your eligibility for public programs.  Please bring the following documents:

  • Student ID with current semester sticker
  • Proof of Income
  • Proof of Legal Residence (U.S. Passport, Birth Certificate, or Legal Permanent Residence Card)
  • Drivers License/California ID
  • Social Security Card
  • Proof of Alameda County Residence*


*As HPAC is the Health Program for Alameda County, only uninsured or underinsured Alameda County residents are able to apply.  Students from the surrounding counties can contact their county’s social services agency for more information regarding their county’s basic health coverage program.

Filed under: Miscellaneous

  • Contact Us

    Berkeley City College Clinic        


    College of Alameda Clinic              


    Laney Wellness Center I     

    (510) 464-3332

    Laney  Wellness Center II   

    (510) 464-3134

    Merritt College Clinic                    


  • Since 1964, the Peralta Community College District - comprised of Berkeley City College, College of Alameda, Laney College and Merritt College - has served the cities of Alameda, Albany, Berkeley, Emeryville, Oakland and Piedmont by providing 25,000 students each semester with a range of educational programs and life-long learning opportunities.