Institutional Research Home
The Peralta Office of Institutional Research is responsible for the analysis and delivery of data for planning and reporting purposes.
In the course of these activities, Institutional Research generates reports and statistical analyses that inform management, faculty, staff, government agencies, and the general public, about Peralta’s academic programs, students, personnel, and services.
The Office serves as the District liaison to colleges and government agencies involved in issues of educational research.
Upcoming district wide data workshop
- Wednesday, 7/20/16, 2-4 PM, BCC room 126
- Wednesday, 7/27/16, 10-3, workshop and hands-on experience, BCC room 126
- Wednesday, 8/3/16, 10-12, Laney room F170C
- Wednesday, 8/10/16, Laney room F170C
- September – December, monthly at COA and Merritt
- PCCD Data Workshop 7-20-2016