Did you know that the Peralta Colleges offer Guarantee Transfer to seven of the UC campuses and many CSU and private colleges? That’s right. Each campus has their own special agreements with specific universities that cater to each student’s goal.
Peralta Community College District has developed special partnerships with UC Berkeley, UC Davis, UC Santa Cruz, UC San Francisco, UC Santa Barbara, UC Los Angeles, UC San Diego, San Francisco State University, CSU East Bay, CSU San Jose, University of San Francisco and other universities in the Bay Area. Many units taken at the Peralta Community Colleges are transferable to four-year public and private universities. Peralta Colleges want to help you achieve your educational goals through our International Education Program.
Your Bridge to a University Degree:
- The Peralta Colleges provides the opportunity to explore majors while completing the general education classes that form the first two years of a bachelor degree.
- More than 1,000 students transfer every year to four-year colleges and universities, and The Peralta Colleges are ranked in the top five for transfers to U.C. Berkeley.
- Peralta Colleges offer hands-on experience and goal-specific classes that are taught by award-winning faculty and real-world industry leaders.
- Students who transfer from a community college tend to do better at the university
2 years at Peralta College + 2 years at University of California or California State University
= YOUR UNIVERSITY DEGREE!
Here is some additional transfer information:
- Transfer Requirements: www.assist.org
- TAG Agreements (with University of California): UC Transfer Admission Guarantee
- UC Transfer Planner: UC Transfer Admission Planner
- CSU Transfer: CSU Mentor Transfer Requirements
- Pathways to 4-Year Universities (UC Berkeley): Pathways
Articulation Agreements & Transfer Pages
- Berkeley City College Articulation Home
- College of Alameda Transfer Center
- Laney College Articulation Home
- Merritt Transfer Center
==========> APPLY HERE <==========