The College of Alameda is hosting an Olympics on Monday, May 2 and Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 12 p.m. in the COA Gym.
If you are interested in representing the International Student Club to participate in the event, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can get everything ready and sign up for it.
Email us at coainternatio
Here’s the run-down of events:
- 3 Point Shot: 1 participant. (3 shots from 5 different spots outside of the 2 point line in 60s)
- Chess 1 participant
- Relay Race: team game. Different small games included. The team finishes first is the winner
- Team Jeopardy: team game
- Treasure Hunt: team game. Retrieve as many of items on designated list before time runs out
- Whip cream pie contest: 1 participant. Find as many bubble gum in the pie without using hands in 40s time
- Spelling Bee: 2 participants
- Debate: 1 participants; can be changed between rounds. (Possible topics: Presidential candidates, Supreme Court nominee, ISIS)