The MESA Center at College of Alameda is looking for a Student Tutor for the 2017-2017 Academic Year.
About this position:
- Great employment opportunity
- Leadership building
- Flexible schedule
- On-Campus location at College of Alameda, MESA Center.
- Looks great on UC Application !
MESA Student Tutor Job Duties:
- Provide tutoring and mentoring to MESA students who are first generation college students who come from low-income and/or underrepresented communities.
- Also support MESA program activities as needed (attending MESA) events, outreach to classes, etc)
- Any other duties assigned as needed.
Ability to tutor one or more of the following subjects: Chemistry 1A, 1B (Priority); Biology 1A, 1B; All Math up to Calculus 3B at least (Trigonometry, Geometry).
Experience and passion for working with first generation college students who come from low-income and/or underrepresented communities.
Patient, caring and love to help others.
First generation college student, and/or come from an underrepresented community.
If you are interested, please email your information such as your academic credential to Camille Santana of College of Alameda: email@example.com