No application fee!
SPRING 2018 August 1, 2017 – November 15, 2017
FALL 2018 October 1, 2017 – June 1, 2018
CSU San Marcos is a distinctive public university known for academic excellence and innovation in higher education. CSUSM is a mid-sized, state-of-the-art campus with all of the resources of a large, comprehensive university. Built for the 21st century, we offer an excellent selection of bachelor’s and master’s degrees that allow students to choose from a number of specializations, please click here to learn more about your choices. Our curriculum is engaging through hands-on experiences both on and off campus. We are located in beautiful Southern California in the United States just a short distance from mountains, beach and deserts.
APPLYING IS EASY!
✓ University Application: You can use ONE of the following methods to apply:
· Start Online application at www.calstate.edu/apply – Email email@example.com when you get to the payment section and we will send you an application fee waiver code to finish the application.
· Use the paper application – Application fee automatically waived.
✓ Copy of Passport
✓ Affidavit of financial support – (Bank statement and/or Scholarship letter)
✓ English Proficiency Test Scores (TOEFL or IELTS), if required:
TOEFL is usually cleared with an approved written communication course
✓ Official transcripts
UPDATE: CSUSM will offer software and electrical Engineering in 2019
Admission requirements: 2.0 cumulative gpa for units attempted
Merit based tuition waiver & scholarship info: http://www.csusm.edu/global/intstudents/finaid.html
· Housing Information: on campus, off campus and homestay
· Dining: meal plans
· Cost: tuition and fees
· Serenity Lounge/nearby shower: self-reflection or prayer
· Student resources: Study groups and tutoring
Please contact Colleen firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions.