All new students must obtain a Peralta Student ID and then submit our international student application.
ATTENTION FOR SUMMER AND FALL 2020 APPLICANTS:
- Summer and Fall 2020 applications will open in late February 2020.
- For Other Student Visas and Concurrent Enrollments: Please contact the Office of International Education for more information.
International Student Application Process
- To obtain a Peralta Student ID, select your home campus below
- Select Create an Account
- After creating an account and obtaining an OPENCCC ID, please Apply to College (7 sections) and click submit
- If you are not receiving your Confirmation Number and login credentials within an hour, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Setup your Peralta Email Account
- Check for an email from the Peralta Admissions & Records Office (with the subject line: “Student Passport Information | How to Login to your Peralta Email Instructions“) within 24 hours of submitting your Application
- Locate your Peralta email address and password within the Admissions email
- Use this information to log in to your Peralta Email Account (may take up to two business days)
Step 3: Submit a Peralta International Student Application
- Check your Peralta email for login instructions * to the International Student Application from email@example.com
- Once logged in, select an application: Overseas (for new students outside the U.S.) or Transfer (for students in the U.S. who already have an F-1 visa)
- Select Apply Now and follow the steps to submit a Peralta International Student Application**
All documents can be uploaded to our new digital application (Step 3) with the exception of application fees paid by check. All documents must be translated into English.
- $50USD Application Fee
- Credit Card Payment Form
- Make check/money order payable to “Peralta Community College District“
- Bank Statement (minimum $21,440 if you are applying for Fall 2019 Semester; stock investments and retirement funding are not acceptable bank statements)
- Affidavit of Support (Form I-314) from Sponsors (if any)
- High School/Secondary School Diploma (from High School or secondary school)
- Official Transcripts
- Medical Examination (Applicant’s name, Physician Information and Signature section must be completed with stamped/embossed by your doctor’s office)
- Passport Bio Page
- Personal Essay (500 words or more)
- Optional: TOEFL, IELTS, or iTEP scores
- Transfer Students only:
- Transfer-In Form
- Copies of all I-20’s
- F-1 Visa page
|Semester (Dates)||Overseas||Transfers (Already in U.S. on F-1 Visa)|
|Spring (January-May)||November 15||December 15|
|Summer (June-July)||April 15||May 15|
|Fall (August-December)||June 15*||July 15|
- Spring semester: the end of September of the previous year
- Summer session: the end of February
- Fall semester: the end of February
If you are currently an F-1 student at another U.S. institution and would like to take a class at one of our colleges, please complete Step 1 and Step 2 of the International Student Application Process, and email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Peralta Student ID
- Passport Bio Page
- F-1 Visa
- Current I-20