Change of Status

If you are currently on a visa other than F-1 (such as a J, B or other non-immigrant visa) and would like to apply for a change of status, please come to our Admissions Office and speak with Nha Le, International Admissions Specialist or Thomas Torres-Gil, International Specialist. They will be able to answer your questions on applying for college and changing your status.

Please bring your Passport with the Form I-94  and other related documents.

You can find additional information about applying for a change of status on USCIS’s I-539, Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status.