Study Abroad FAQs

What types of study abroad programs are there?

Faculty-Led Programs – A Peralta Community College course taught by a member of our college faculty

Direct Enrollment Program – Enrolling directly in institutions abroad where they take classes with the local student body (We currently do not have any programs available, however, if you find an institution abroad you would like to enroll in, please let us know and we can see how to assist)

International Education Organizations – Administered by study abroad organizations, not a part of Peralta Community College District.