PeopleSoft Projects Home
How to submit your grades
Please follow the procedures listed below to input your grades:
- Log into your Faculty Center.
- If the current term roster does not display, click CHANGE TERM.
- Select the current term.
- Click CONTINUE.
- Click GRADE ROSTER.
- Choose FINAL GRADE from pull down menu next to “Grade Roster Type.”
- Assign a grade for each student.
NOTE: If you cannot complete the grade roster entry in one session, scroll to the bottom of the page and click SAVE.
- When all student grades and positive attendance hours are entered choose APPROVED from the pull down menu next to “Approval Status.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click SAVE.
REMINDER: Once the grade roster is submitted, the instructor can no longer change a student’s grade or positive attendance hours using the Faculty Center. Any further grade changes must requested through the Admissions & Records office.