Peralta Colleges

Office of International Education

Departure / Transfer Out


Are you transferring out of Peralta? Changing status? Returning home?

You will need to fill out one of the following forms:

Fill this out if you are
  • Discontinuing your studies, or
  • Changing from F-1 to a different visa status
Departure Form


  • Fill this one out if you are transferring out of a Peralta college.
  Transfer Out Form