Peralta Colleges

Office of International Education

Change of Status

Students applying for a Change of Status should meet with an adviser or contact our office prior to completing our admissions process. Our office can review your current status and documents and provide your options based on this review.

You may either email or visit our Berkeley/Oakland Office during our hours of operation. Please bring your passport, I-94 and other related documents (DS-2019, etc).