Applying to the Peralta Colleges is easy and 100% digital. All new international students must obtain a Peralta Student ID and then submit our digital international student application along with the required documents. Contact us at anytime you would like our help.
Create OpenCCC Account & Obtain a Peralta Student ID
- Select your home campus:
- Create an OpenCCC Account
- Sign into OpenCCC, select Start an Application, and follow the steps to complete an OpenCCC International Application
Under current visa type, unless you have an F-1 visa, select “OTHER or NONE” and check the “no visa yet” box.
Step by Step: Video Tutorial (YouTube)
Set Up Your Peralta Email Account
- Locate your Peralta email address and password and password sent to your personal email
- Wait for at least 24 business hours and use this information to activate your Peralta Email Account
Step by Step: How to log in to your Peralta Email Instructions (pdf)
Submit a Peralta International Student Application
- Check your Peralta email account for login credentials to the Global Peralta System (GPS). An international student account will be created for you automatically. Please do not create your own account!
- Once logged in, select an application: Overseas (for new students outside the U.S.) or Transfer (for students in the U.S. who already have an F-1 visa)
- Select Apply Now and follow the steps to submit a Peralta International Student Application
Deadlines to Apply
|Semester (Dates)||Overseas||Transfers (Already in U.S. on F-1 Visa)|
|Spring (January-May)||November 15||December 15|
|Summer (June-July)||April 15||May 15|
|Fall (August-December)||June 15||July 15|
Concurrent F-1 and Non F-1 Applicants
If you are currently an F-1 or J-1 student at another U.S. institution and would like to take a class at one of our colleges, please complete Step 1 of the International Student Application Process, and email the following items to email@example.com.
- Peralta Student ID
- Passport Bio Page
- Visa Page
- Current I-20 or DS-2019 Form
- What classes are you planning to enroll in?
Students on other visas such as B-2 may enroll in classes. Please complete Step 1 and email our office with your legal documents.