Tuition and Fees
Estimated Tuition for One Academic Year
- Tuition: $265 × 30 units = $7,950 per year
- Enrollment Fee: $46 × 30 units = $1,380
- Capital Outlay Fee: $7 x 30 units = $210
- International Health Insurance Fee: $1,506 for the year
- This fee is for students to access health care off campus
The OIE estimates that students may pay on average $10,000 per year for room and board. Prices vary based on location, size, amenities, and other factors.
- Campus Center Fees: $2 per campus = $4 per year
- Student Center Fees: $2 per campus = $4 per year
- Health Center Fee: $18 × 2 semesters = $36 per year
- This fee is for access to on campus health services
- Books = $301
Campus and Student Fees are charged each semester and per campus.
- Tuition and Fees: $9,540
- Housing: $10,000
- Health Center and Insurance: $1,506
- Other School Fees: $301
International Student Tuition Calculator - Semester
Below is our international tuition calculator by the semester. The calculator below reflects the total charges a student should expect based on enrollment.