Peralta International Alumni Association
The Peralta Community College District’s (PCCD) Office of International Education aims to create a thriving international alumni network. Over the years, our international alumni body has made significant strides in advancing diverse career paths in different centers of the world. Membership is open to all former international students of the Peralta Colleges, current international students, and any US alumni living overseas.
- Alumni – Current Student Mentor Program
Mission Statement: The Peralta International Alumni Association’s purpose is to foster, maintain and support a mutually beneficial relationship between alumni and the Peralta Colleges. Its aim is to secure and strengthen the relationships between alumni and the college; actively support the student experience; facilitate the transition of current students to the alumni ranks; and work in partnership with the college to encourage alumni participation in its programs, activities and development efforts.
Start an International Alumni Chapter
Contact Drew Gephart, International Services Manager, for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
International alumni chapters are made up of groups of alumni who attended one of the Peralta Colleges with a common interest in supporting and promoting the college in alignment with the Association. Alumni chapters are organized by specific geographic region or by special interest.
Purpose of an International Alumni Chapter:
In addition to fulfilling the individual chapter’s purpose, Peralta International Alumni Chapters are established to achieve the following:
- Further the values, interests, and programs of the Peralta Colleges, its alumni, and the International Alumni Association.
- Help promote Peralta Colleges mission in the chapter’s region led by the selected Regional Representative.
- Provide career development and networking opportunities for potential students and existing alumni in the region.
- Foster a continuing relationship with students in the chapter’s region so that some day they will play an active role as alumni.
- Connect and engage with alumni and increase Alumni Association membership.
- To act as ambassadors of the Peralta Colleges and support the college’s mission.
- Influence outstanding international students to select Peralta Colleges, facilitating new student recruitment efforts so the colleges will continue to grow and remain strong.