Image: Scenes from around campus


View and Print Student Education Plan (SEP) in Student Center

1. Log into your Passport Student Center

2. Click on the “Student Education Plan” link



A PDF of your most recent Student Education Plan (SEP) will appear.


3. Print your Student Education Plan (SEP) (NOTE: You cannot make any changes to your SEP. Also, make sure the pop-up window is not blocked on your browser.)

If you do not see the “Student Education Plan” link in your student center, please refresh your browser and then login in again.

  • Student Services

    Saturday 23 January 2021
    Powered by Wordpress

  • Peralta Community College District

    The District comprises four colleges serving northern Alameda County.